Saturday, August 13, 2005

I Love Blogger.com

Hello world!

My name is Anthony White; online I often use the nickname Blanco (Spanish for White). I am a member of several traffic exchanges and online money making opportunities. Over the past 18 months I have done pretty well, making back more than the money I have invested in online ventures.

After 18 months I realize I have so much to learn and I could probably be making a lot more money online, but I prefer to not stress about it too much and have fun working and earning online.

I have another blog that I began publishing in late May: BlancoBlog. I have endeavored to make it an inspirational publication. Right now I intend to maintain that blog and begin maintaining one on blogger.com. I encourage you to check out my other writings and please let me know if you would be interested in me merging the content of that blog with some money making opportunities here on blogger.com.

Listed below are a few domains I have set up to support some affiliate programs I have done well with. Please take a glance:

( You may have seen this site countless times by now, but I list it because I have made money with it, and it provides a valuable online resource: inexpensive hosting)
http://www.residualincome4you.ws/

(This domain leads to a program that has been around for several years and is committed to helping people earn money online)
http://www.creatingmonthlyincome.com/

(This program is the offspring of the one listed above and is excellent at generating traffic to your online interests)
http://www.nofoolsgold.com/

(This is the first domain I established. I like it because the program that led me to it helped me establish my online presence with excellent step-by-step instructions.)
http://www.moolamonster.com/

Well as you can imagine, after a year and a half I have many online interests, which would be too excessive to list here. So, please take a look at the ones listed above and stay tuned for more online opportunities and ideally some inspirational thoughts.

To everyone's happiness and online success,
Anthony White (blanco)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home