Thursday, August 25, 2005

Focus on the Positive

He is happy that knoweth not himself to be otherwise.

--Thomas Fuller

Something about that quote I have always liked.

One of life's lessons is that if you dwell on misery and depressing thoughts, your existence will mirror those thoughts.

Look for the "Silver Lining" and your thoughts and your life will resonate a more positive and uplifting perspective. That positive perspective can be contagious, affecting those around you.

Does anyone remember the movie, "Pay It Forward?"

If so, I recommend watching it again.

If you have not seen it, add it to your list of must see movies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina Co said...

Hi there... it's easier said than done... I try to find it... searching endlessly... and well, for a long while I tried finding the silver lining... but it wasn't working out for me, so I reverted to being pessimistic and cynical... I'll update you on how it's going...

8/25/2005 9:49 AM  
Blogger puc said...

you always hear about the "silver lining". is there ever a "gold lining"?

8/25/2005 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home